Sunday, October 18, 2009

Walmart Trip 10/18




It was a good shopping day all around for me today. We found a bunch of things on sale at Walmart that I was able to take advantage of. As you might be able to tell, I found the Febreze Noticeables on sale for $5 so I bought 11. I had 4 coupons for $3 off of Kashi Go Lean Crunch so they were free. The only thing I did not have coupons for was the Jennie-O turkey and they were on sale for $1 for the Italian seasoned one and $1.52 for the normal. I still had some $5/3 coupons left that I used for the Reach items and had just printed $1/1 Maxwell House printed so I was glad for that. Not pictured: 6 pk Dr Pepper, 1L Diet Pepsi, 1L Big Red.

The total before coupons was $135.19
Total total after coupons was $41.59
Total savings was $93.60 or 70%

No comments:

Post a Comment