Wednesday, October 14, 2009

French's Cook Off 2009



This morning I woke up to read about a great contest on Twittermoms on Craving the Savings blog. So I thought I'd give it a go.

The first 16 bloggers to enter the cook-off, write about it and post a comment on Twitter Moms will receive a grocery store gift card. Everyone who enters the Cook-off will be entered to win weekly prizes and a grand prize of $25,000 from FRENCH’S.
Recipes must be:
- include at least one FRENCH’S product
- take less than an hour to prepare/serve
- include fewer than eight ingredients (with the exception of salt, pepper and water)
- be your own creation and not published anywhere

This recipe is actually one that my daughter makes (she's 19) and she adapted from my mother's meatloaf recipe. So we're keeping it in the family.
I went over to Cook Off 2009 and posted the following recipe....


Easy Meatloaf



2 lbs lean ground beef or turkey
½ cup bread crumbs
2 tbsp onion seasoning
2 eggs
½ cup ketchup
½ cup French's Classic Yellow mustard
1 cup brown sugar


Mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, onion seasoning and 2 eggs. Place in loaf pan. Set aside.
Mix together ketchup, French's mustard and brown sugar. Pour over the top of the meat mixture.
Place loaf in oven at 400F for about 45 minutes.


There's my recipe...do you have one? Go to French's Cook-Off 2009 and then to TwitterMoms and you could win $25,000. Good luck to you...and to me!





No comments:

Post a Comment