Friday, October 23, 2009

Trade in old electronics for Christmas cash


A couple weeks ago I was browsing the internet and somehow stumble on a website called NextWorth. I had an old digital camera sitting around so I thought I'd look it up to see what I might get for it. Today I got the code for an Amazon gift card for $40.
So far, in the past 4 months I've added about $200 into my account on Amazon through NextWorth and Swagbucks.
So, if you have an old cell phone, digital camera, camcorder, iPod, GPS system and other electronics that you are looking to get rid of, why not earn some money doing it? It's a great way to get some extra Christmas cash.
From the time I sent my camera in until I got the email with Amazon gift certificate code was about 10 business days. Honestly, I wish I had something else worth money to trade in. I put a couple old cell phones in the search bar and the amount they wanted to pay me for them was way to low, so just know you won't get top dollar but I did get more on here than I would have on Ebay.
Oh yeah, one more thing. You can get Amazon gift e-certificates, Target gift cards or the cash deposited into your Paypal account. I just chose Amazon because I'm trying to build a stockpile of $$ in there for when all the really good Christmas sales start.

No comments:

Post a Comment