Monday, October 19, 2009

Earn extra money for Christmas


There are many ways to earn some extra money and there is still time to get in on these. The first one is called ExpoTv. All you have to do sign up and take video surveys, meaning you review things by video for points. I signed up for this some time ago but kind of forgot about it and let it go by the wayside until I checked into one day to realize that I could have been doing easy things to earn points. I completed one survey for 2000 points (your first one is 2000 points). For a $15 Amazon e-gift card you need 1800 points. I love it! Go here to check it out.

This is another good one. All you have to do is read emails for points. That's it. You can do other things on the site to earn more points too if you like. I just received a $25 Amazon gift card from them. (Gee, can you tell I'm trying to stockpile my Amazon account for the Cyber Monday sales??) Click here to try it.



How could I possibly make this list and not put Swagbucks on it? Just by loading the toobar you can keep track of any new Swagcodes they have out. Use the Swagbar for your searches and win Swagbucks. I've already received almost $100 in ....yes, you guessed it...Amazon gift certificates. Go here and give it a try if you haven't already. You will even earn $3 for signing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment