Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kellogg's Bonus Bucks glitch


OK, so I came across some Kellogg's Frosted Flakes and Kellogg's Froot Loops cereals the other day at the store with the Buy 3 and get $10 in Bonus Bucks, that were on sale and my Kellogg's $2/2 Fiber cereals were still usable so I bought 4 boxes for $1 each...cool!

I got home and went the Kellogg's Bonus Bucks site to fill in my 3 codes that were needed for the bonus bucks. Put in the Frosted Flakes..no sweat. Put in the 1st Froot Loops code...no sweat. Put in the 2nd Froot Loops code and noticed it was the exact same. I got an error. So I opened the 3rd box of Froot Loops and realized all 3 of the boxes had the exact same code.

I just got off the phone with TPG Rewards (1-800-290-0816) and they told me they were unaware that Froot Loops were printing the same code on the inside of the boxes. I have to cut out the codes and send them the codes, along with my email address in order to get the Bonus Bucks. When they get the codes they will send me the $10 gc through my email.

I have no idea if this is the same with the other cereals that are included in this promotion as I only got 1 Frosted Flakes and 3 Froot Loops.

Here is the address if you find you have the same problem. Remember to include your name and email address (and your address and phone number likely wouldn't hurt).

TPG Rewards
111 John Street, 27th Floor
New York, NY
10038
Attn: Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment