Saturday, October 17, 2009

CVS Deals 10/18-10-27


 There are some really good deals at CVS this week, and let's just say this....It's about time!
My favorite one is this....

 
 And then use the printable $3.50 coupon that was available a couple of weeks ago for a $3.50 MM.
There are also $3/1 Glade The Fragrance Collection Multi-Wick Candle Or Scented Reed Diffuser, Any – 10-04-09 SS

$5 each. Use one of the $4 coupons out there for $1 oop on these Glade Sense n Sprays. I love these things!


 
For me, this is an awesome deal. I have a bunch of coupons already printed out from here ($.75/1) and here ($1/2). The $.75 one is printable 5 times per computer. I have 2 computers. (Yay!!) I also found a BOGO blinkie at a display (I used 2 at the time I bought some and put 4 in my purse for later use, please don't hate me).
So, if I buy 21 of these gums (which are yummy I might add) at $.99 each = $20.79
10 x $.75 = $7.50 on 10
4 x $1/2 = $4
4 BOGO = $4 on 8
$6.29 oop
$5 ECB's
$1.29 final after coupons and ECB's



$2.50 each. There was a printable coupon out a while back so if you have any of these left (which I do) this will only cost you $.50 after coupon.

 Don't forget about this.....
The "Green Bag Tag" is arriving in stores this week! It costs $.99 and is designed to attach to a reusable shopping bag. Each time you visit CVS and use a reusable bag, they will scan your Green Bag Tag. After 4 uses, you will earn $1 eb!

Southern Savers has an extensive list of the CVS sales this week. Go on over and check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment