Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Earn Gift Cards for Christmas shopping with Expo TV

Join ExpoTV to earn gift cards

I joined Expo Tv over a year ago and there are no sites around that are  better for earning points to get gift cards or other prizes (in my opinion). I usually,  ok, every time, get CVS gift cards. They are 600 points and one video review is generally about 500 points so you can earn a $5 CVS gift card in no time. I honestly have not paid anything out of my pocket in months because I always have gift cards with me.
There are a lot of other things you can get too, including Amazon which is also 600 points for $5.
So click here and see what all the fuss is about. Trust me, you won't be sorry.
Here is some more info....

Click here now to join, what I think, is the best 'prize/money earner' around!



Side note: I've been using my gift cards for Amazon lately and have already bought a bunch of stuff for my kids for Christmas, and nothing out of my pocket. WooHoo!!! Thanks ExpoTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment