Thursday, September 15, 2011

Where to stay in Destin, FL: Ciboney Condos were awesome!

Before I start, please know I am NOT getting any kind of compensation for this post. I just had such a wonderful time here, I wanted to share.
We went to Destin Florida last week for a mini family vacation and even though the beach and the sand were amazing, the condo we stayed in tied for top billing. The name of the condo complex was Ciboney Condos and it was a perfect home away from home. It was bright and sunny and beachy...perfect.
It had a full kitchen with stove, fridge, dishwasher, pantry, etc. This one in particular had 2 full bedrooms, 1 with a kingsize bed and one with 2 twin beds, and it also had a room with bunkbeds. The couch also folded out to a double bed so you could easily sleep 7 people in this condo.
There were 2 full bathrooms, which is awesome when you have 5 people like we had. Let's not forget that there was a full living room with a hdtv, and tv's in each of the bedrooms too.
The balcony...ahh, the balcony. We sat out there every night and morning, listening to the waves crash...it was wonderful.
You could see the beach from the balcony and there was a personal entrance to our section of the beach, with and umbrella and 2 beach chairs included with the rental.
What else can I say? I loved this place. (If I hadn't come down with an abscessed tooth in the afternoon of day 2 it would have been even better :( )
Anyway, I just thought I would let everyone know what a great place this is and I highly suggest it. Here is the website and the booking information.
Here are a few pictures below..............

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This picture collage personalized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment