Saturday, September 24, 2011

MY Texas Rangers win, Angels lose, Rangers AL West Champs!


Last night I stayed up as long as I could. I watched Craig Gentry hit that inside the park homerun (frickin' awesome!) to help the Rangers win their game against the Mariner's. That put their magic number at 1. The Angels were playing against the A's and if the A's won that would clinch the Rangers spot in the post season. When I went to bed it was tied 1-1. I put it on the channel in my bedroom, that would tell me if the Rangers clinched but I couldn't stay awake anymore. This morning, I woke up to these emails...........
Woo hoo!! MY Rangers are going to the post season. They went all the way to the World Series last year but unfortunately came up short. This year...... well, you know what I'm saying.
If you would like to get yourself some nifty 2011 AL West Division Champs gear (which I plan to do) click here for further information. Also, single game tickets go on sale this morning for the ALCS. I wish I could afford to go but I can't so.....if you can, click here for more info on that. Even though I can't afford to go to the games personally, I will be watching every single of the post game, which starts Friday, September 30th. I don't know who they're playing yet but GO! RANGERS! GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment