Monday, May 3, 2010

New Redplum coupons on a Monday morning

Good Monday morning blogersville. As you may, or may not, have noticed, I don't often blog on the weekends. That is my time with my family and I like to take full advantage of it.
So, that being said, I thought I'd tell you about some new coupons I found on Redplum.com. Here is what I printed....
$1/1 Garnier Nutritioniste Cleanser or Moisturizer
$2/1 Ganier Herbashine Color Creme
$1/2 Kellogg's Special K cereal
$.55/1 Ball Park Angus product
BOGO Tic Tac Singles
$1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioner/ Treatment
$2/1 any shade Preference
$4 wyb 120ct Advil AND 2ct Thermacare
$1/50/1 Breathe Right Strips 10-12ct
$1/1 L'Oreal Paris cosmetics
$1/1 L'Oreal Skincare moisturizer
$1/2 Land O'Frost Bistro Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment