Monday, May 24, 2010

New Redplum coupons

Redplum has always been a love/hate kind of site for me. I love to see the new coupons available. I love to pick the new ones I will get. I hate it when they don't all print and it says I've reached limits or they're expired. That annoys me. That being said, I was able to print some good ones this morning.

$1/2 Bryan products
$1 off any 24ct Tums
$1 off Sally Hansen Salon Airbrush Legs
$.50/1 Dixie Ultra paper plates
$.75/1 Degree Men Adrenaline Series Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant product
$2/1 Noxema Spa Shave 4 Blade Shave 4-pk, Super Smooth Triple Blade Shaver 4-pk, Premium Pivot Twin Blade 12-pk or Bikini Shaver 3-pk (on sale at Walmart right now for $1.99)
$1/1 Dove Deodorant or body mist

And here is where the hate part comes in. There is a coupon that says $2/1 Whiskas dry cat food. Great, right? Well, when I print it it actually says 'Buy 2 get one Free, any Whiskas tray any flavor'. So, needless to say, I didn't really like that one, especially since the Whiskas dry cat food is on sale for $3 at Brookshire's until the end of the month. Sigh.

Click here to get all of your coupons......

No comments:

Post a Comment