Thursday, May 6, 2010

What's on your Honey-Do list?

What's on your Honey-Do list? Here are my top 5, that never get done.....

1. That hot water nob in my shower that keeps coming off and put back on 'just so' instead of doing it the right way.
2. Fixing the door to my son's bedroom the right way, that was knocked off the hinges when his friend kicked it in as a practical joke.
3. Planting the small flower bed out front, that I bought the soil for 2 springs ago...geesh.
4. Steam cleaning my living room furniture. The dogs get up on the couch all the time and it really needs it.
5. Putting the baseboards on, that we still haven't done after painting the inside of the house a year ago.

Click here to see why I am making this blog post....

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and ServiceLive blogging program to be eligible to receive $100 in ServiceLive Bucks. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment