Friday, April 30, 2010

I was chosen to host a Shrek McNuggets House Party!

I must say, I have hosted House Party parties in the past and this has to be one my family is the most excited about, especially my 10 year old son. His birthday happens to be right around the same time as the Shrek McNuggets party so I might just combine the two.

Here is what I'll be getting in my party package:

  • 1, $75 Arch Cards
  • 1, Shrek 3 DVD
  • 1, McDonald’s Stage M CD
  • 1, Shrek Forever After Movie Poster
  • 1, Shrek-themed Happy Meal box
  • 2, Shrek collectible glasses (four varieties of glasses will be sent to fulfillment center)
  • 2 sets, Shrek-themed plates (each set includes 8 pieces)
  • 2 sets, Shrek-themed napkins (each set includes 8 pieces) 2 sets, Shrek-themed cups (each set includes 8 pieces)
  • 2 sets, Shrek-themed invites (each set includes 8 pieces) 20, McNuggets of Fun Coin Booklets
  • 2 full sets, Shrek Happy Meal toys (each set includes 8 toys)
  • 15, Shrek Happy Meal watches (four varieties of watches will be sent to fulfillment center)
  • 20, McFlurry Be Our Guest Cards
  • 15 Minute Maid Apple Juice coupons
If you're interested in hosting a House Party, you really should check it out. You don't get chosen for a lot of the ones that you may apply for because there are so many people applying for them, but when you're able to get a cool one like this, that the whole family can thoroughly enjoy, it's so worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I'm also a host & I didn't save the email about the package contents. I needed to know how many kids to invite.

    ReplyDelete