Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Brookshire's store printable coupons exp 4/22

Some new coupons are available on the Brookshire's website. I didn't notice them until I got the sale flyer last night so some of them expire tomorrow 4/22 and some on the 29th.

Expiring 4/22:
$2 off any Meat Market purchase $4 or more
Buy Food Club foam plates and get 1 pack of Party cups free
Buy 1 bag Food Club potato chips get 1 free
$2 off Food Club 12 pack soft drinks
$1 off Boston Fern

Expiring 4/29:
$1 off Full Circle Arisan Breads 16oz package
$1 off Full Circle Paper towels - All Natural 2 roll package
$1 off Full Circle Fresh Herbs - selected varieties

You can print each coupon twice.
Also, this week my Brookshire's is doubling coupons up to $.39 and doubling coupons up to $.50. I'm excited about this because I usually don't get that at my local Brookshire's. It's a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment