Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tide Stain Release...hubbys new favorite thing




Now I have to say that I was skeptical about this new Tide product but I had Target and manufacturere coupons for it which made it less than a dollar so I thought I'd try it. Let's just say that this product is my husband's new favorite thing. He's a messy eater, let's just get that out of the way. Almost all of his shirts have stains on the front of them.
When I brought this home he asked what it was. I told him it was a new product that I thought I'd try. He asked if it worked. I told him 'go for it'. So he did. He went and got a bunch of his shirts that had food stains on them, keeping mind that these had all been washed and dried and put away. We were both amazed. 90 % of the shirts came out totally stain free and the other two were done again and then they too came out totally stain free.
Needless to say, from now on, when there's a sale I'll be stocking up. Going on a Target run today so it should be good for that.
I don't often get excited by anything having to do with laundry, and my husband certainly does not, but this is a great new product! We love it.

p.s. I was not contacted by Tide or any other company to talk about the product. This was totally my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment