Monday, September 21, 2009

CVS Savings on Sunday 9/20


Ok, I admit it, when you look at this photo it doesn't look like it should add up to $127.74 before sales and coupons, but it does.
I found the Hefty bags on sale for $1 each and I bought 10
3 boxes of Kleenex, 4 Dry Idea, 2 Right Guard, 1 Crest Pro Health, 1 Sensodyne, 1AquaFresh ISO, 1 Crest Rinse, 4 trial size Aquafresh, 2 trial size Clean n Clear, 2 Edge Fusion shave gel, 1 Perfect 10 hair color, 2 pkgs 8 roll CVS brand paper towels.

Total before coupons was $127.74, total after coupons was $0.00!

Ok, I did 'cheat' a little bit because I was due a refund of $8.99 because the last time I went to CVS and they had the Neutrogena make-up on sale for bogo I was charged for 2 so I was due a refund. The total of the bill came to less than the refund given back to me, so I was very happy.

I also had 2 $5/25 CVS q's and a $3/15 CVS q and some ECB's from the last time I went. The cso printed out $1.50 q for the Aquafresh so I was able to stack that too. I ended up with $19 in ECB's for my next trip too.

By the way, I have a CVS card, as does my hubby so we did two transactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment