Monday, September 14, 2009

Target 9/13-9/19 Sale: Kashi Cereal Free or Very Cheap

My favorite deals this week is the Kashi products, which when you buy 5 you get a $5 Target gift card.

Buy 5 boxes Honey sunshine @$2.88 = $14.40

Use 5 Vocalpoint q's @$1.50 = $7.50

Total out of pocket = $6.90 or $1.38/box

Get $5 gc. Total incl gc and q's = $1.90 for 5 boxes cereal or $.38/box

I'm so excited. This is my new favorite cereal! And because of the coupons I have I will be able to do this deal at least 2 times. The last time I'll have to get a box of bars and use $1 q for that. I also just got a $2 coupon in the mail yesterday along with the small box of Honey Sunshine cereal mailed to me from the Kashi website, so you can bet I will be using that too!

For a detailed list of Target deals this week check out these great blogs!
It's Hip to Save! and Krazy Coupon Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment