Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Snack Picks Coupons Restocked: Kellogg's, Keebler


Snackpicks has reloaded its coupons. Some good ones here:

$1/1 Kellogg’s Cinnabon Bars (I'm now addicted to the Caramel version of these...OMG!)

$1/2 Special K Bars

$.55/1 Murray Sugar Free Cookies

$1/2 Nutri-Grain Bars

$.75/1 Sunshine Cheez-It Whole Grain Baked Snack Crackers

$1/2 Keebler Club Crackers

$1/2 Keebler Club Snack Sticks Crackers

$.75/1 Keebler Graham Crackers Sandwich Bites

$.75/1 Keebler Sandwich Crackers

$1/1 Kellogg’s Cinnabon Bars


Unfortunately, you can only print each of these one time. Actually, I only printed half of them because I didn't want to waste the print on the ones I had q's for already and planned to go back and print those at a later date but after printing the first half it said they were all at 'Print Limit Reached' so I suggest printing all the coupons you are going to want all at once.

(Thanks to Coupon Cravings)

No comments:

Post a Comment