Wednesday, August 10, 2011

#DigestiveHealth Members Mark 4X Probiotic, did it work?

mark 4x probiotic

In a word...YES!! As you may have read about a week and a half ago, I was given the opportunity to try Members Mark 4X Probiotic. Like clockwork I took this capsule in the morning and in only a couple of days it was working on regulating my system. I have never been a 'going every day' kind of person and I've had problems with it, but also just learned to live with it. Very quickly this probiotic started doing its job and I was not having any problems all of a sudden. No more cramping. No more bloating. No more prune juice (gag me!!) to get 'things going'. It is awesome.

I've also been hearing from people who have a problem going too much and it's leveled them out too. How this can tell the difference and do what it needs to do for different people is a mystery to me. The only thing I know is that it works, and that's all I need to go I guess. 

As silly as it sounds, one my favorite things is the days of the week written on the package. You never forget what day you need to take or even if you've taken it. One day I forgot I had taken it and when I went to take it I saw the capsule was gone and then I remembered taking it. Awesome.

This sells at Sam's Club for about $28.00 for a 3 month supply which is pretty good if you ask me. Less than $10 a month for feeling normal and healthy for the first time in....well, let's just say a long time is worth it to me so I will continue to use it when what I have it gone. This was the thing I've been looking for, that I didn't even know I was looking for!! Take that prune juice!!



Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias

3 comments:

  1. Glad it works for you and makes you "go" and makes me stop "going" so much! How awesome is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! It's pretty cool that it 'knows' what people need! I'm glad it knew what YOU needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! I love the days of the week on the package! And I never thought about how amazing it is that it works the correct way for each person, whether you need to go more or less...LOL

    ReplyDelete