Saturday, July 30, 2011

Looking for better Digestive Health #digestivehealth

mark 4x probiotic

Ok, to be honest, this isn't something people often talk about. If I'm not mistaken I have talked about it before on my blog, so, here I go again.
With so many different things affecting our digestive systems, like stress, work, fast food, being on the run all the time, it's hard to always stay in control of things. My body is no exception. Actually, I've had a bit of a problem with my digestive health for most of my life. I don't pay a lot of attention to it, I've just learned to live with it. Until now, I hope. 
I've been given the opportunity to try a product called 4X Probiotic. It's a Digestive Care Supplement. I start taking it tomorrow. When I opened it, I noticed something that I think is great. It's marked with the days of the week. That way, as long as I start on Sunday, which I'm going to, I won't forget if I've taken one or not. Great idea!
If you go to the website Digestive Health for Me! there is a lot of information on there, including a Digestive Health forum. There is a picture of a woman with a smiley face on her tummy. I'm hoping that will be me soon. 

This is available at Sam's Club. So if you're a Sam's Club shopper you can pick this up, no problem.
I've also learned that there is going to be Twitter parties coming up soon with gift cards and this product as prizes. I'll be there and I'll let you know when they are happening so you can be there too. 

So, let me try this for a couple of weeks and I'll get back to you and let you know what I think. I have high hopes.......


 Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias

1 comment:

  1. I'm participating in this as well - I look forward to hearing how it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete