Sunday, July 3, 2011

Grilling with #MurphyUSA

IMG_0451      IMG_0497
I had a few errands to do today so I ran to Walmart and Murphy USA.
I have to tell you, I did put what I wanted on my new iPhone app for grocery lists. I love it! I put in the item and the price and it keeps a running tally of my groceries so I know what I'm spending,what I'm going to to spend and what is still left on my list. How did I ever get along in life without it? I just don't know.
Ok, anyway. I had my items on my list on my iPhone and off I went to Walmart to pick up a few things. I had to get some gas too so I also got some Coke and a couple other things at Murphy USA. I love that these stores are so close together, it makes me happy.

So while I was out and stopped at MurphyUSA (MurphyUSA Facebook) (MurphyUSA Twitter) to gas up and get a few goodies for my barbecue tonight, I picked up some Coca Cola (Coke Facebook) (Coke Twitter), some Pringles (Facebook and Twitter) and some David Sunflower seeds (Facebook and Twitter).

It was just me and family, but with 6 of us, we can put away quite a few 'dogs'. And the Pringles? Well, they didn't stand a chance. I love them on my hot dogs for the crunch so I got about 6 chips and then all of a sudden they were gone. My son tried to eat the sunflower seeds during the Texas Rangers game tonight on tv but made more of a mess than anything else, it was funny.

Take a look below at my ThisMoment story for details about my shopping trip. If the window itself is not working you can click on the link below it to take you where you need to go.



Barbecuing with #MurphyUSA by Lisa Harris

This shop/project has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias but all the opinions are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment