Thursday, August 25, 2011

#GliddenGallons helping me makeover my porch



 As you read in an earlier post, thanks to Glidden, I get to makeover my back porch. It's going to be a chore but I'm going to get it done this weekend, or at least make a good dent in it this weekend. This is the color scheme I chose. What do you think? It will certainly brighten it up, that's for sure.

Hubby went to Walmart and ended up getting frazzled because there were so many colors to chose from, that he didn't end up buying the paint yet so I'm going to have to go get it myself.
Just to refresh your memory, here are a couple of before pictures to refresh your memory.

So, I'm going to go to Walmart this weekend and buy my Pineapple Upsidedown Cake and Tangerine colors myself. If you want something
done right........









But, here is what he saw on his shop and what caught his eye. Take a look....


This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias but all photos and opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. I have NEVER been in a Walmart with appliances. Did I seriously spot washers & dryers? That is so neat. Hope y'all get a color picked out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! When hubby sent me that picture I called him and said 'No Way! Appliance???'.
    I know what colors I want, hubby just didn't want to get the wrong one...sigh. I'll get it this weekend, for sure.
    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And why did he call you AFTER he left the store? UGH! Are our husbands related? Geesshh!

    ReplyDelete