Sunday, May 29, 2011

Going to the Dog Park with #DogCollarCharms

IMG_0233
I had such a great time giving my dog a new charm from Dog Collar Charms I couldn't help but to go the dog park and try to give out a couple of them to other friendly 'puppies'.
I went, with my dog to a local (well, not too local but it was a nice day for a drive anyway) dog park and we went looking for some friends. You know, I was surprised how many people didn't have their dogs on collars and leashes at the dog park, but then again, I guess that's the idea, right? This was my first time at a dog park so it was all new to me.
This dog, a Rottweiller, was the sweetest dog ever. My little dog was totally afraid of him but he was such a sweet heart. I was able to get this picture of him before he ran off to play frisbee with another dog, but boy, he was gorgeous! I didn't even have time to talk to his owner about giving a charm.
44826235Hxmbcf_ph
Then there was this Australian Shepard. Oh my gosh she was a beauty, as you can see. She was one of the very few dogs (along with mine) that actually had collar and leash on. I talked to her owner for a bit and asked if she wanted a Dog Collar Charm. She thought they were so pretty, and she happened to be a Texas Rangers fan so it all worked out great. She didn't want to put it on then and there though because she was about to leave. Of course, I didn't push the matter.
45203344FxrEYJ_ph
We walked around some more to find Jazzy, this energetic little Jack Russell Terrier. Talk about a bundle of energy. She and my dog got along great so they played ball and tug of war for a while so I was able to talk to her owner for a little while. I showed her the Dog Collar Charm and she thought it was so cute. She gladly accepted it but wanted to pay me for it. It took some convincing for her to just take it as a gift (people just don't do that kind of thing anymore I guess) for her dog but she did.
jazzy
After Jazzy was done playing in the dirt she even put it on her collar so I could take a quick picture of it. I wish I had a better picture of her too with it on, but, let me tell you, trying to get a Jack Russell to sit still for more than 5 seconds straight isn't the easiest thing to do.
www.dogcollarcharms.com
Here is the picture before it went on the charm.
Texas
It was a great day at the park and I was able to tell a lot of people about the Dog Collar Charms because they heard me talking to Jazzy's owner. I think I wrote down the website address at least 15 times. I really think they, at least most of them, will take a look at the website and order their little doggies their own charm. One woman actually said she had a big cat at home that she was going to buy one for. Who knows, maybe Cat Collar Charms is next?

Oh, and check out my video review of this that I posted on Expotv.com.
I was compensated for this purchase of the dog charms by Collective Bias but all the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment