Thursday, May 26, 2011

My lucky dog got a new #DogCollarCharms

I was very lucky recently to participate a shop to spread the word about something called Dog Collar Charms. Now, I had never heard of these before so I was very interested to find out what new little blingy thing I could get for one of my four legged family members.
The first thing I did was go to the website and check it out. Very cute. Very interesting. Very complicated? Not at all.
IMG_0138
I went on the website and read about what I had to do. It was easy. I just had to pick a picture I liked to put on the charm for my dog, upload the picture from my computer, pick a border color and click....order. It's almost silly how easy it is.
IMG_0236

And this is what I got in the mail less than a week later. Aren't they cute? You know I had to pick something with the Texas Rangers on it. In the picture of my dog, Sophie, there is my son and Derek Holland, his favorite Texas Rangers pitcher.
IMG_0242
To say the least, I love these and would highly recommend them for anyone who has a dog of their own or has someone on their gift list that they never know what to buy for, but they have a dog. I know I would love it if someone bought one of these for one of my dogs. Head on over the Dog Collar Charms and check it out.

Here is a detailed look at my shop for the #DogCollarCharms if you want to take a look.



Buying #DogCollarCharms for my lucky dog by Lisa Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment