Monday, January 24, 2011

Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro Meals: My dogs review it

2011_01230030

As you can see, the dogs were waiting in line to get some of the new Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro Meals that I bought on the weekend at Walmart. It was not in the normal dog food aisle but in its own special display, which was close to the shoes area in my store. I got this big bag (19 lbs) for just under $12, not bad huh?
When I got home I left it up to my son to open the bag and give some to the dogs. I had to laugh because he was as interested in it as the dogs were, almost. He picked a piece out of the bag and said 'dude, mom, it's like there's treats in the food. Look, it's soft and like their treats. They are gonna loooove this." He was right. They sure did love it.
As you can tell by the picture above my male dog, Chico, had first dibs and the ladies waited in line behind him. (It's a good thing they all get along and have a hierarchy or there may be fights!) They really did love it though, maybe it was those 'treat-like' pieces my son talked about.
You should check it at Walmart. It's new. It's inexpensive. Most of all, your dogs will love it.
Check out my shopping trip below for more details:


More check-ins at Walmart Supercenter #827
Powered by Whrrl

I was compensated for this blogpost and shopping trip but all opinions are mine, and my dogs.
#ilovemydog #ILoveMyDog #Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment