Monday, January 31, 2011

DiGiorno Pizza for the big game #digiornogt

2011_01300081

You see those 3 DiGiorno Cheese Stuffed Crust pizzas? There is not even one piece left for a snack later. My family finished them off and still looked for more because they were just so darn good.
We went to Walmart yesterday looking for something to have while we watched the ProBowl and decided on DiGiorno.There were so many different kinds, flavors and varieties it was crazy. Let me tell you this, if you are looking for a pizza that is, in the opinion of my family, BETTER than take-out/delivery pizza, get DiGiorno. Now they even have pizzas that come with a side of cookies or wings. (I couldn't believe my eyes!)
They cooked nicely and quickly. No thinking at all. I cut them in 8 and my family of 6 demolished them. It was something to see, let me tell you!
I can honestly say that DiGiorno is, without a doubt, my favorite frozen pizza. Especially the rising crust varieties. They are just tooooo good.

Check out my shopping trip whrrl below to see how many different kinds of DiGiorno I found.
#digiornogt


More check-ins at Walmart Supercenter #827
Powered by Whrrl


I was compensated for my shopping trip and blog post by Collective Bias but all the photos and opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment