Sunday, November 21, 2010

Went shopping for #Orowheat Sandwich Thins

Today was such a busy day. I went shopping for #Orowheat Sandwich Thins at Walmart for #CollectiveBias. I have tried these before and really liked them, I had 2 coupons that will expire at the end of December, so I thought this was a great time to use them.
There are so many different kinds of breads out there, it could send a novice bread buyer (yes, I'm sure there must be some out there) into a tailspin.
There they were, at the end of the aisle, after the bagels, english muffins and hotdog buns. There were also up kind of high (Ok, I'm 5'2" and almost everything is kind of high me, but still) so it was hard to find them. Good thing I had my tall (5'7") daughter with me and we were looking specifically for them or we might have passed them by.
There are 3 different kinds, at least that's what my Walmart had and I bought Honey Wheat. I brought them home and had tuna on them and let me tell you, they were soooo good. My kids also like them so it's not just me. They're kid approved, for sure. I had to 'call' the last 2 left so I could have them the next day for lunch. I swear.
So make sure if you want some of these, you look for them so you don't miss them. And trust me, you don't want to miss them.

Take a look at my whrrl for even more information.......


More check-ins at Walmart Supercenter #827
Powered by Whrrl

I was compensated for my shopping trip by #CollectiveBias but all the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment