Sunday, November 21, 2010

#MurphyUSA gift card shop

I had so much fun this weekend going shopping for a reason.
I was asked by #CollectiveBias and #MurphyUSA to go to Murphy USA and buy a $25 gift card, using the $1 coupon they gave me to share with you (see below) and then to see what I can get for that $25. Check out my Whrrl to see what I did.


More check-ins at Murphy USA
Powered by Whrrl

Just click on the Murphy USA coupon and it will look like a picture. Just 'save as' and print it out. If you have any problems at all, please let me a comment and let me know. Go to Murphy Gas to sign up for e-offers to arrive in your email. I get '$ off gas' all the time. It's fantastic!!

murphyusa_enews_eoffers_coupon_giftcard2010_vt

I was compensated by #MurphyUSA and #CollectiveBias for my shopping trip but the opinions are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment