Friday, March 4, 2011

New Walmart coupon policy

walmart

If you're anything like me you wish you had a clear and decisive coupon policy when you go to Walmart. Well, it looks like there is one now! I just printed mine out for my shopping trip this weekend and I suggest you do the same because a lot of the cashier's don't always know what's new as far as coupon policy, although I wish that wasn't the case.

My single, most favorite thing about this?
Coupons may exceed the price of the item. Change may be given or applied toward the cost of the basket purchase. 
There it is, in writing. No more arguing or second guessing.

My other favorite?
Checkout coupons (also called “Catalinas”) that are printed at our competitors’ registers, have “Manufacturer Coupon” with specific requirements printed on them, a valid remit address for the manufacturer, validexpiration date, and a scannable bar code.
This is awesome! I'm really very happy about this and it's making me smile, which is what you see all over Walmart stores right? Right.

If you're still reading and have not done it yet, go to Deal Seeking Mom's website to get the latest edition of the Walmart coupon policy. She is a member of Walmart Moms and has been working on this with them. Congrats to her and all others working on this new policy.
Ok, now GOT PRINT YOUR NEW COPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment