Sunday, November 8, 2009

Arm & Hammer Laundry detergent $5 rebate

Buy this:

Get $5 rebate on this:

While shopping at Walmart today I came across a great deal! You see, I had already gone to CVS and bought 2 Arm & Hammer laundry soap (BOGO) so that was in the car. Then, because I wanted to make Pumpkin Choclate chip muffins, I had to buy baking soda. What I found was a 1lb Arm & Hammer Baking Soda for $.57 that had "Get One Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent FREE' with mail in rebate. The thing is, I didn't even realize this until I got home so the rebate angels were looking down on me...lol.

So, on specially marked packages of 1 LB Arm & Hammer Baking Soda send in the mail in rebate on the back of the package to get $5 back. You will need to write down the UPC code for each one and you will need to send the cash register receipts in with this.

I already have mine filled out and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment