Monday, February 13, 2012

International Delight #IcedCoffee tasting party

Well, to be honest with you, I had a bugger of a time trying to find this International Delights #IcedCoffee. First I thought it would be with the creamer but couldn't find it there. Then I thought it was a mix so I looked at the coffee aisle but it wasn't there. Finally I found it by chocolate milk, which, I thought, was a funny place for it, but I was glad to find it.I had heard so much about this stuff and I really wanted to try it and trust me, it was worth the search. When I finally found it I could only find the Vanilla variety so I brought them home along with a couple of International Delights creamers for my morning coffee. I thought it might be fun to have a few friends over to try it so I made plans to do so but it fell through at the last minute so it was just me and my family enjoying it.....which we did!


Yesterday I happened to take a look at Walmart again to see if I could find any different kinds and I did! I was happy. I bought one Mocha, one Original and one more Vanilla. Of course, the second I walked through the door everyone was on my heels to have a glass of it, even my 12 year old son! His favorite was the Mocha...surprise, surprise. My daughter says she thinks the Original is far and away the best, which surprised me quite a bit. She said "Oh my gosh, mom. You have GOT to try this kind. It's amazing!" I have not tried that kind yet because I'm just in love with the Vanilla it's hard to switch. Hubby said the Vanilla was his favorite, which isn't a surprise seeing how he just loves Starbucks French Vanilla drinks. He did say he could drink this International Delights #icedcoffee instead of Starbucks because he liked it that much.
Ok, while writing this I just had to try the Original and I have to agree with my daughter (please, let's keep that between us!). It is the best one, in my opinion. It takes more like coffee than the others. Very good.
(I wanted to add a bunch of pictures to this post but Blogger is giving me a hard time. I will post them at the end of this post so please scroll to the bottom)
Have you even heard of these drinks before? I hadn't but I'm so glad I did. They're so yummy.  You can get more information on International Delights and this Iced Coffee sing the following links...
Website: http://internationaldelight.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/indelight
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InternationalDelight
 Also, click here to see my Google+ shop trying to find this #icedcoffee










This shop has been compensated part of a social shoppers insight study for Collective Bias #CBias but all photos and opinions and tasting, was my own.

2 comments:

  1. Vanilla is my fav. Have you tried the ColdStone creamer yet? I got some of that as well, really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the original. Still haven't found the mocha though O.o

    ReplyDelete