Thursday, September 23, 2010

Amazon gift cards from Viewpoints

We all know how fast Christmas is approaching, don't we? And we all worry about how we're going to pay for EVERYTHING on our little 'angels' lists. I already use Swagbucks to earn Amazon gift cards and my favorite is ExpoTV but now there is another one and it's Viewpoints. Here is the information I got in my email this morning.


All you have to do is write a review of 900 words or more and you will get Amazon gift cards. Trust me, I thought 900 words was a lot too until I started writing. It goes by quickly. I've written 10 so far, just this morning. I'll get at least another 10 in before the deadline of Oct 7th without a problem. Then 30 days later I will get my Amazon gift card in my email. Which will be great, seeing how all the Christmas/Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales will be right around the corner then!
Gift cards will be sent out within 30 days of the program conclusion. This program ends October 7, 2010. Read official rules >>

No comments:

Post a Comment