Monday, August 2, 2010

My favorite ways to earn money and gift cards online

I must admit, about a year ago when I started filling out surveys and doing reviews I did it only sporadically so I didn't reap too many rewards for it. Since I decided to concentrate on a few specific places and do every survey that was thrown at me, wow, it's become so much more profitable.

Of course, we all know about Swagbucks. Just use their search engine and get 'bucks', easy as that. Get enough swagbucks and you can get prizes, including gift cards to places like Amazon (my favorite) and Paypal. And now they even have surveys you can do to get to your points goal faster!

There is Opinion Outpost, which is one of my top 3 survey sites. Typically, a survey is around 20+ points. You need at least 50 points to be able to cash out. My favorite way of cashing out is by getting an Amazon e-certificate. For 50 you get $5. For 65 points you get $6.50 etc. I just bought my son's 'back to school' shoes from Amazon by using money I earned from Opinion Outpost. I love, love, love this site. And you can do it fast too. There are times when I can earn $10 in a week!

Lightspeed Panel is another good one for earning gift cards. I generally get CVS or sometimes Amazon from them. They send their cards out quick too. It's a little harder to qualify for their surveys and you have to act quick or they're 'filled up' but you can earn points quick on here too if you qualify for the survey.

Ipsos I-Say is a quick earner too but they don't have as many surveys that come out. It takes a bit longer to earn the points but if you get a few good surveys it happens fast. I just got a $10 American Express gift card in the mail after doing only 3 surveys. Not too shabby! And I got the card fast too, so that's a good thing.

My Points is an easy way to earn points too. All you have to do is sign up and click on emails you get. Each time you do that you get 5 points. You'd be surprised how quickly it can add up too. There are also surveys you can take. You can buy things through participating websites (too many to mention) to earn more points too. You can get Target, Walmart, CVS gift cards as well as Paypal and Amazon e-certificates too.

I think my all time favorite is Expo TV. They send you an 'invite' to a product. You decide if you want to review it. If you do you earn points. You have to have the product and show it to review on video but these are items that I almost always have at home. Here is my feed if you want to get some idea what I mean. This is THE BEST place to earn enough points for gift cards or other things.
There is also a program associated with them called Tryology where you get free products if you will post a video review of them. It's awesome!
I can't rave enough about Expo TV. Soon they'll be coming out with more ways to earn points too. I love this place. That's why I saved the best until last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment