Sunday, July 4, 2010

My new blog, up and running

As you all know, there are a million 'mom blogs' and 'money saving blogs' out there and I really don't feel my little blog makes much of an impact. I have been thinking about what I can do, if anything, to make any kind of difference and then it donned on me.

I've really been wanting to get back on the weight loss wagon but I keep putting it off. No more! I've started a new blog called 'East Texas Saver and Loser' and written 1 whole post so far. I'm not saying I'm not going keep this blog up as well, but maybe not quite as much as I once was. If a great deal comes along that I think you should know about I'll let you know right away.

If you have a few pounds to lose, know someone else who does, or just want to keep up with my uphill battle, come on over and leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    So good to see you back online and wow, you've been a busy bee with all your savings. I know it takes mega time, especially in the beginning stages, but now it's all coming together for you!

    As for weight loss, ACK! I've been trying to lose weight for many a moon but only with limited success. I won't give up though and want to congratulate you on losing 60 pounds...wow, how great is that! Even if you gained some back, you'll lose it so keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete