Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I was chosen to host a Bull's Eye BBQ sauce House Party

I got the email this morning telling me I was chosen to host a Bull's Eye Bold BBQ sauce party on June 26th. I'm so excited. I likely won't have it until June 27th though because we'll be getting back from vacation on the 26th. I'll have to make sure I get it all planned before we leave, but that gives me 2 weeks, which is plenty of time.
Here's what I'll get in my host package:

Not too shabby huh? I didn't think so either. As it is we like Bull's Eye BBQ sauce so this is a great excuse to have an outdoor party. Can't wait.

If you have never applied to host a House Party I highly suggest it. It's a great time with a lot of free stuff to try for you and your guests. We have a great time, every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment