Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Target manufacturers coupons


I look at the Target coupons every day, just to make sure I don't miss anything, and found a few new ones today.
$1/2 Kellogg's Pop Tarts and/or Nutri Grain Bars
$1/2 Morningstar Farms Veggie Foods products
$1.50/3 Kellogg's cereals

Now, one thing I did notice is that the Target symbol is on these. It says they are manufacturers coupons at the top but you have to watch where you spend these coupons. I was at Kroger not too long ago and a cashier would not take them, who was backed up by the manager because he was convinced they were Target coupons and not manufacturers coupons. I had previously been to the same Kroger, with a different cashier and they were taken without a problem. So, be careful with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment