Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cottonelle: Are you over or under?

Cottonelle Are you an over or an under?

I'm a Team Over, by the way!
http://www.cottonellerollpoll.com

Mom Bloggers Club is sponsering a great new contest. If you leave a comment on this post you will be entered to win 1 of 10 Cottonelle gift baskets, randomly chosen on January 29, 2010 from all entries.

I'm entering this contest myself, as a member of Mom Bloggers Club, to win a month's free Cottonelle, which, with 6 people in my house, would be a great thing to win. I love Cottonelle!

Good luck to everyone....including me!


2 comments:

  1. Over is the ONLY way.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted Team Under :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete