Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Saving in East Texas

I'm not new to blogging but I am new to blogging about saving money. With the help of some great blogs and websites (that you will find in my right sidebar) I've been able to match up coupons with flyers and stores and save a lot of money.

This Saturday just passed I spent $132.67 on $279.78 of groceries. That's a savings of 53%. The cashiers are talking about me at my local grocery now, about how much I save with the coupons. I shop at Brookshires because that's the only local grocery store I can get to on a regular basis and two weeks in a row now I've 'broken' the cash registers. The manager has to come over and put in a code so they can keep scanning my coupons. I love it!

I will post again with some great savings around the web and on the sites I look at.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment