Thursday, October 22, 2009

Coupon sorting...how do you do it?




Ok, so this weekend, specifically on Saturday, is my shopping day. I live about 50 miles from the nearest Super Target so I don't get to go as often as a lot of others do. Kroger is nearly as far away. The closest grocery store is Brookshire's which, let's face it, lacks in the 'good sales' department.
So, here it is, Thursday morning and I'm getting my Target and Kroger lists together do get the best bang for my buck, to make the drive worth it.
I'll be cutting internet coupons and coupons from this past weekend's paper (so sue me...I didn't do it yet). I'll be tossing out expired coupons, going over lists, cross-checking coupons to the lists. This will likely take me the better part of my day. Thankfully my kids are in school all day so I don't have to worry about that.
Your opinion.....am I going about this wrong? Am I taking too long to get things done? What about you? What do you ? Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment